Cervical Cancer Vaccine

shares |

Cervical cancer is largely caused by a virus that is transmitted through sexual intercourse applies the human papilloma virus (HPV). Cervical cancer vaccine liquid is one of the efforts to prevent transmission of the virus.

HPV infection in women can lead to the growth of abnormal cells on the cervix. On most women, the disorder can then develop into cervical cancer.

For women, cervical cancer vaccine recommended awarding a total of three doses in three times of usage. The first vaccine given at adolescence i.e. 11-12 years, and then a second vaccine is given one or two months after the first vaccine. Then, the third vaccine is administered 6 months after the first vaccine.

The third dose of the vaccine is believed to be the long term protection from HPV infection. If the current vaccine dose not complete teenager, is a good idea to consult a physician to complete the vaccine dose.

Types Of Vaccines

The HPV virus has various types. About 40 percent of all types of HPV can cause an infection in the genital area. In addition, some specific types can trigger cervical cancer.

Here are some types of HPV vaccine can now be utilized, including:

1.The first type of Cervarix
Generally used to prevent cervical cancer and Vaccines of this type will prevent infection with HPV-16 and HPV-18, which is common as a cause of cancer. The HPV vaccine is intended only for women.

2.The second type i.e. Gardasil
Used to prevent cancer and cervical cancer, vulva, vagina and anus. In addition to preventing infection caused by HPV-16, HPV-18, also ward off infection HPV-6 and HPV-11 as the cause of genital warts. For men, the use of these vaccines can be done at age 9-26 years.

3.The last type i.e. Gardasil 9
The scope of the prevention of infection with HPV from the vaccine is more widespread than previously, i.e. including Gardasil HPV, HPV-31-33, HPV, HPV-45-52, and HPV-58 are inextricably linked as a cause of cervical cancer. For men, the other 9 can be used for ages 9-15 years.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. I was active in sports and frequent cycles around. Few years ago, I started to have knee pain and my doctor advised me to go for knee cap replacement. but I didn't search online for herbal cure, then I came to know about Dr Itua herbal center online and started to take his herbal medicines  daily. To my surprise , my pain was relieved within weeks and the doctor told me I didn't have to go for the surgery.I'm glad to let everyone here on health conditions should contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for any types of herbal medicines such as Herpes Cure,Hiv Cure,Parkinson Cure,Diabetes Cure,Lupus Cure, HPV Cure, MS Cure,ALS Cure, Cancer Cure,Pregnancy Herbal Medicines.Dr Itua has all such herbal cure for all diseases and it's all permanent cure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural herbs have cured so many illnesses that drugs and injections can't cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of Herpes, Hpv HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diabetics , Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, etc. by herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes for the past years but Dr Chike cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from herpes but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. Contact Dr on Whats-App . +2333502715551. text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 ,

    ReplyDelete